Thursday, August 18, 2011

when the boys are gone.

Lets be real. Me and salmon (sam) are just chillin at my house. Let me explain to you the state we are in right now. We are both in sweats and sam is wearing fuzzy socks in 100 degree weather. I guess shes kinda cool. No pun intended. Brads and the broken one (Tyler) are both out of town so we are just hangin with Nate. Also Blake is at the concert at Pioneer Park.. hopefully he returns to us in one piece. Hence our decision to not get ready. Sam is on a wedding hangover and I am so past the point of caring after playing tennis in a million degree weather with a coach who knows nothing. Anyways. We will be going bowling..  so I sure hope theyre ready to get their butts kicked! :) Hooray for being weird. I don't wanna care right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment