Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Life as an Amish Teenager

Yes. I am Amish. But not really because I still wear clothing with buttons and zippers. I currently as of this moment have not had internet for 98 hours and 34 minutes. Ther only reason I am able to share the tragicness of this story with you is because I am employed at a place that allows me to use the internet. Seeing as how there is no at the store and I already vacumed, I have had a few minutes to check out some fb and Twitter. This probably wouldn't be that bad, but I don't have cable either! I've had a great time sitting at my house watching kbyu, qubo and ion telivision. I'm telling ya. Thats some quality television. NOT. My solution to not having cable has always been to watch stuff on Hulu, but since my recent disconection to the outside world I am left entertainmentless. Luckily a new mota-something is supposed to come tomorrow in the mail to restore our service, but the fam doesn't get back till Saturday from Flaming Gourge, so due to my lack of skills with things like that I'll have to wait till then. I guess I'll have to read a book or something. Good thing no one has ever died of boredom. Yet..

1 comment: