Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I HAVE INTERNET!!! slash 30 Days

As of basically 30 seconds ago I have been connected to the outside world! I am no longer Amish, thank you. It's a wonderful feeling! I had a great time just surfing the web. Actually it was great until I  discovered that the Red Sox were half a game behind the Yankees, but thats a whole nother story. Another post for another day. So basically since all I have posted about on this blog has been about my tragic Amish life, I have deciced to switch it up and do one of those 30 day things where you have a list of things to post about for 30 days. At first when everybody started doing them forever ago I thought they were stuper dumb, but whatev. We're just gonna go with it and see how it goes. 5 bucks says I make it to day.. let's go with 4. But we'll see.
So.. Day 1
A picture of yourself with 10 facts about you.













Since I dont really have any pictures of just me on this computer, were gonna go with this one.

1. I'm weird.
2. But really not that weird.
3. I am openly obsessed with lime green and waffles.
4. I have been hit by a deer whilst driving.
5. Some days I secretly wish I was black and could rap.
6. I don't ever proof read any of this.
7. I have the greatest family on the planet!
8. I like twitter better than fb.
9. I can quote Disney movies till I die. And longer.
10. I believe the only way to get out of an awkward situation is to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment