Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 4

Told ya I would be bad at this. Oh well! Today is the day I catch up. I'm totally blaming the fact that I have not been consistent on the fact that I got sick, but whatev.

A picture of your night.

Well, you see my actual night on saturday was spent watching the Broncos game by myself in my basement due to the fact I got the stomach flu that afternoon. Not to mention this was also the last day of summer. But hey, thats life for ya! :) But did go boating all morning and afternoon this these three awesome kids and it was a blast! Honestly, I think in invited probably 6 different girls to come, but everybody was busy. It worked out all right though. Oz, Eth and Ford are all like brothers to me so we had a good time!
Goodbye Summer 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment