Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Still Amish..
Just in case anyone was wondering, (which is probably no one because no one ever reads this) I'm still Amish. Yes. Still living with no internet. 8 days later. Our box thing that starts with an m that makes our internet work even came today! But of course, my dad is unable to hook it up until tomorrow. Typical. These are the days I sure wish that I was technologically gifted and actually skilled enough to make it work by myself. You would think that I am desperate enough to at least try. Needless to say, I'm not allowed to touch it, due to the fact I'll probably break it. Lets be real here. So here I am, still just using the computer at my work as my only connection to the outside world. Just watch. Next my phone is going to stop working. Knock on wood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment