Well since today is the tenth anniversary of 9/11, I thinks it's only fair to say that the first responders to this awful tradgedy sure inspire me. I was only 6 when this happened. I remember it, and how horrible it was, but I don't think I really understood what was really happening. Being older now, I think I get it more. Having a chance to go paint the flag up on the V kind of made me realize that even though this was a horrible thing that happened, theres always some good that can come from it. It just all depends on how you react to the situation. Being able to come together and feel patriotic and really remeber what it means to be an American is one of those.
@blakeallenharms tweet this morning was really great. "Certain days have only as much importance as people give them. But there are days, like today, that have importance forced on them. #9/11"

No comments:
Post a Comment